WHO WE ARE
Today, the sales and marketing business is WAR. To be successful in sales, the battle axe of the war lies in continuous training and coaching of sales staff.
Berjani Nigeria is a Sales and Marketing Outsourcing company providing you with smart and motivated sales professionals that help you meet and exceed your sales targets as well as training and coaching for already employed sales staff.
We deploy sales staff who are the right fit for your organisation and who uncover deep insights about how to drive your product/service to success.
We train, coach and mentor sales professionals in influencing, persuading, negotiating, engagement and conversion.
Potential and new clients can depend on Berjani Nigeria for tailored sales and marketing support that bring in profit because deployed sales staff view themselves as a part of your organisation and are precise about removing road blocks to sales so you can flourish.
Berjani Nigeria Limited corporate is located in the federal capital territory Abuja, but our service coverage cuts across every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Our project experience and delivery is nationwide and our expertise is exceptional.
Our team of expert analysis your brand current position and standing in the market among competitors, monitor the competition and chart a route to place you ahead of the competition within a stipulated time frame.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS.
There can be no strategy if you don’t know who you are and where you’re headed. What you offer and how you differ from your competition are crucial to every part of your digital strategy.
Who is your audience, what do they want and need, and how do they want to engage with you?
MEET OUR TOP TEAM MEMBERS.
At Berjani, our success is resounding because it comes from true creative collaboration — not from “lone geniuses” working solo. Our collective differences make our work that much stronger, as we push each other to think bigger, better, and bolder for our clients success. Every single day.
Suresh is a proactive and creative marketing professional with a proven record of achievement in conceiving & implementing ideas that fuel marketplace presence & drive revenue, targeting senior level assignments in Sales & Business Development.
- Strategic Retail/ Channel Sales & Business Development Professional with over 10 years of commendable experience in Team Management, Procurement, Sourcing & Customer Development
- Skilled in developing/ appointing agents in Russia, South Africa, UAE, USA, UK, Europe, South America, North America & so on to expand product reach in the market while working with Home Furnishing companies – Global Market
- Effective in leading business continuity & expansion planning, performance management of channel partners including development & execution of joint sales plans, local area marketing, staff coaching, & hosting constructive meetings
- Achieved market penetration and global product expansion by travelling to Germany, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, France, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Thailand, Singapore, Ukraine, Korea, Australia, Newzeland & India through strategic business planning to increase in revenue &profitability
- Track record of mentorng/ countering ISO 9001:2015 implementation/ questioner for the marketing division along with core team
- Partnered with top ranked buyers like Ashley Wilde, Fryetts, Degetex, Vadain,Boelart&Moens, Charles Parson, Warwick, Jab Josef, Chatham, MCIC, Espocada, Liontex& many more
Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, people and leadership skills with the capability to work in international, multi-cultural & highly competitive business environment
Christy Babila is a prudent and astute goal getter. few months ago she started her commercial real estate career in the field as a business executive officer, in that little time her real estate transactions has exceed well in excess.
Christys proactive and focused approach to her client are the foundation of her success.
Christy is passionate about commercial real estate and believes in continued learning and education to better serve her clients. She is presently a Director with Missionary Action Team Model School.
Prior to her appointment, she she served as s business executive in a real estate company as well as a customer representative officer in a mortgage institution. In addition, she is a member of the Nigerian Instituted of Management (NI) chartered.
She has over 15 years of experience working at all levels of administration.
She is has built team that has kept turning businesses fortune around positively in Nigeria.
Mr. Frank Faleye is the Principal Consultant of Intertrade Marketing Consumer. He is a Chartered Marketer and holds professional qualification of the Chartered Institute of Marketing England.(MCIM). In addition, he holds the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in marketing management from Lagos State University.
Mr. Faleye was National Sales Manager, in Plc from 1992 – 1992. Sales Operation Coordinator/Distribution Manager – Guiness Nig Plc 1996 – 1999. He also served as Marketing Manger with Formosa Bottling Co Ltd. He is a member of the Certified Institute of Shipping of Nigeria.
He is an excellent Coach, team player and prolific marketer highly sort after by 100 fortune companies.